2019 Community Innovation Consultation APPTS
Thank you for your interest in the Bush Foundation's Community Innovation Programs. We look forward to speaking with you.
To Schedule Calls:
We use a scheduling tool called Slotted to help us be more responsive to requests. This tool allows us to schedule calls more efficiently.
- Please select a date and time that is convenient for you.
- All times are listed in the Central Standard Time (CST).
- Choose from a variety of time frames:
- 20 minutes – high level questions
- 30 to 45 minutes – specific questions about a proposal you seek to submit
Confirmation and Next Steps:
- To ensure that we can contact you, please sign up 24-hours in advance of the appointment.
- You will not receive a confirmation email, so please record the day and time you've selected.
- We will call you at the date/time you select. If you are no longer able to make your appointment, please cancel your appointment on the Slotted site so that someone else may sign up to speak with us.
- The Bush Foundation is committed to providing appropriate and reasonable accommodations, including telecommunications relay services and sign language interpretation.
- Please contact us in advance if you would like to request an accommodation.
Community Innovation Contact info:
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at CommunityInnovation@bushfoundation.org or (651) 379-2266.
The Community Innovation Team